Friday, April 16, 2010

Favorite Natural Cleaning Product This Week

Know what my favorite natural cleaning product is this week? Pet Odor Eliminator by Unique Manufacturing (POE). Know why it is my favorite? Because our beloved DJ (our Lab-Husky Mix) was running through the hallway yesterday and I wondered why Bobette (our cat) was freaking out at him. Because he vomited.

DJ has an anxiety disorder and the nervous stomach to go with it. So, if he drinks too much water, finds something in the neighbor's yard to eat or for many other unexplained reasons, he tends to vomit. So, I mixed warm water with the POE (10:1 water to POE so it goes a long way), poured it on the carpet, put a warm, moist white towel on the floor and went to work. When I got home, no more odor and the stain was gone. This is an enzyme product, so it is safe to use anywhere. As you may have read in previous blogs, we also use it directly on DJ. It has so many uses, I hope you'll pick up a bottle soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment