Saturday, December 5, 2009

Miele Upright Vacuum Customer Review

Get your Miele upright vacuum at www.vacshack.com
In Oklahoma City, shop at A Cleaner Place

I got my new Miele S7 on Thursday afternoon and all I can say is Wow!! I am in love. The cheerful yellow color makes you say "oooooh...aaaahhh".

That was just the beginning. This vacuum has amazing "super powers". It's quiet to start. Then it manuevers like a dream, zipping in and out of corners and tough to reach places that with my old vacuum I didn't dare go.

The attachments....well.....they are awesome and I have as of yet to turn the vacuum over while using them. It's powerful and does and excellent job on my medium pile, eleven year old carpet. It has sprung back to life.

Anyone who has their doubts about purchasing this vacuum will certainly be very sad if they miss this opportunity to own one of the most well engineered vacuums I have come across in years. Leave it to Miele to only make the best. Thanks you guys for your excellent service and for making me a happy VacShack customer. Many Thanks,
--Kelley, Clinton, Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment