Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shopping online

My first preference for shopping is locally-owned businesses. Because we have our own retail store, however, there is not always time to do that. Sometimes I can't find what I need locally or sometimes I get an urge to buy at 2 a.m. (no, not very often and not very impulsively). When I do shop online, I like to know who I am dealing with. I will give new online stores a chance as long as they state clearly who they are.

Maybe it is just my preference and maybe it has something to do with being a small business owner myself, but I care who I buy from. I thought I am surely not the first person to think of this, so I did a little research and came across this guide that addresses that and many more issues about online shopping. Hope it is helpful to you.

Online Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment