Is my vacuum cleaner worth fixing? We hear this question a lot. It is a very tricky one. We will give you an honest answer. But, first we need to ask you some questions.
- · Do you love your vacuum cleaner?
- · How long have you had it?
- · How much did you pay for it?
- · How often has it broken, clogged, belt broken?
- · When it was brand new did it perform the way you wanted/expected?
We are all in favor of repairing rather than replacing, when it makes sense to do so. But we don’t want you to spend your money for repairs and then still be unhappy with your vacuum.
So, if in doubt, and you want an honest opinion about your vacuum cleaner, bring it to www.acleanerplace.com in Oklahoma City. If you are not in OKC, you can call us (877-SHACK-OK) or take it to your local, independent vacuum cleaner store.
In the Oklahoma City area shop www.acleanerplace.com