Monday, February 1, 2016

Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo® Cordless Power Sweeper Review



I love to cook.  I love to cook a lot!  I love a clean kitchen (and by that I mean spotless).  I have a full time job and several full time hobbies (besides cooking).  There is not enough time to do all of the things I love and keep my kitchen clean. 

 
I am constantly on the lookout for things to help me achieve my goals and since my husband and I own a vacuum cleaner store, I have the luxury of trying out lots of cleaning gadgets and machines and writing these reviews.  One of the latest tools I have tried is the Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo® Cordless Power Sweeper.  I am in love!  I keep it in my laundry room, which is just a few steps from my kitchen and use almost daily.  It is perfect for cleaning up whatever I just cooked (and spilled part of on the floor).  Did I mention that I am a messy cook, too? 

This sweeper picks up well, is easy to use and to dump and the charge lasts for several weeks because I only use it for quick pick-ups.  It is lightweight, easy to store and inexpensive!  What more could you ask for? 


Shop online at www.vacshack.com

In the Oklahoma City area shop www.acleanerplace.com

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vacuum cleaner is a good technique machine. It helps a lot in carpet cleaning. It is reliable and efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! great stuff, glad to drop by your page and found these very interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing, keep it up!
    Flood Restoration in Canyon, TX

    ReplyDelete