Thursday, August 13, 2009

Electrolux Precision


THIS VACUUM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
We have, however, been given the distinction of Preferred Electrolux Dealer, which means we carry Electrolux vacuums exclusive to dealer with this distinction. We are the only preferred dealer in Oklahoma City. Come by A Cleaner Place and test drive one today. Watch this blog for more Electrolux Vacuum Reviews.

As promised, here is my review about the Electrolux Precision Vacuum Cleaner.
I bring home and try out nearly every vacuum we sell. Trying it in the showroom is one thing, but nothing beats actually trying it in your home. First of all, I tried the bare floor tool on my satillo tiles in the entry way. If you know anything about these tiles, you know they are not flat and not even. I love the rustic look of them, but a regular vacuum does not get any of the dirt down in the (very wide) grout lines. The other issue I have is I have an antique sewing machine in the entry way. This has the metal legs and the foot pedal the sits very low to the floor. This has given me problems with any vacuum or mop I tried to use. The narrow design of the bare floor tool allowed me to get in and around this. I did have to take the tool off once to get behind it; but that was easy and beats trying to move that sewing machine (with its antique wheels) around on uneven tile.

Next the larger power head does a great job on carpet. With the on/off switch on the handle and the ability to choose low, high or automatic makes bending over unnecesarry while vacuuming. The smaller power head is great for getting under beds or dressers. The upholstery tool works well on furniture and bedspreads! This machine is relatively quiet and, in my opinion, well worth the money. If you are in Oklahoma City, come by 12409 N Rockwell Ave, to try it out. Online, shop us at www.vacshack.com. See above for link to this machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment