Saturday, August 8, 2009

Vacuum Repair Oklahoma City

www.vacshack.com Had a wonderful email from a customer
"To whom it may concern, I wanted to say thank you so much for the awesome job you did on my vacuum. All I had expected when I went to use it this morning is that it would be operational. We have always serviced our vacuum yearly and when it continued to show lack of performance the store (another vacuum store) would try to sell me a new unit. They continually said that it was normal and I should expect more wear and tear. My main concern was the hose. They (another vacuum store) always said they fixed it to the best of their ability, but it never really worked. I figured it would be no different. When I got home I decided to try it out on the stairs anyways. I was in shock when it came on and stuck right to the stairs. In sheer amazement, I vacuumed my stairs without having to sweep them first. You have made vacuuming a joy for this mother of 3! Well, as much as vacuuming can be I guess! We will be customers for life! From the bottom of my heart, Thank You Sooo much for the awesome job!!!! Sincerely, Elizabeth"

Come visit our showroom at 12409 N Rockwell Ave., Oklahoma City, OK, 73142

No comments:

Post a Comment