Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reducing Stress by Cleaning

I have worked as a therapist for the last 25 years. Counseling in various venues for addictions and mental health. When I met my husband I began working with him in his business. Of course, I had a few ideas of my own, such as Natural Cleaning Products and making our store a warm, comfortable atmosphere for people to shop for vacuum cleaners and cleaning supplies. I've always thought that cleaning should be seen as a pleasant experience, so shopping for supplies should be too.

I've always known there has been a connection between my peace of mind and the cleanliness of my home. I know there is a psychological reward to having a clutter-free home, which can help have a clutter-free mind.

I have also done a good bit of training over the years and one of my favorite topics is Stress Management. So, I am happy to share with you this article I found about Stress & Cleaning. Hope you enjoy it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment