In the Oklahoma City area shop www.acleanerplace.com
Sidol. I use my CasaBella microfiber for stainless on a regular basis to keep my appliances looking good. HOWEVER, do you have those streaks running down your dishwasher because of spills, over use and the face that it cleans dirty dishes? Do you have those same streaks on your refrigerator because of ice/water in the door or little ones (or big ones) not being careful when they pull items out of the fridge?
NOT to worry!! Just get out your Sidol. It can be a little tricky the first time you use it, but I have found it works best used as follows:
- Get a microfiber (not your good stainless steel one) and get it really wet and then wring out as much water as possible (always in my instructions about using a microfiber).
- Put a small amount of Sidol on the microfiber and rub it in a circular motion onto the stainless object.
- Do a small amount at a time, like half the dishwasher, because you don't want it to completely dry.
- Wipe the Sidol off the object with a clean part of the microfiber, or if you are doing a large object, you might want to use two separate microfibers.
- Buff the stainless object, finishing up with a dry cloth, if necessary, but continuing in a circular motion.
So, use the CasaBella for day to day cleaning and use the Sidol for bigger jobs or appliances that have been neglected or abused (by spills and dirty hands.