Introducing the Miele S8 Alize
Miele’s Most Energy Efficient Vacuum Cleaner
“Today’s consumers are more aware and more demanding than ever,” said Inga Wirth, Product Manager for Miele. “They expect the products they use to be thoughtfully and beautifully designed and to offer exceptional performance, without having any adverse effects on the environment. Their vacuum cleaners should adhere to the same standards. The Alize is the answer. It is the most energy efficient vacuum cleaner Miele has ever designed.”
The Miele Alize also embodies the Miele TrueClean™ philosophy – offering the perfect balance of performance and convenience with a standard HEPA filter and Miele’s patented AirClean FilterBag™ plus Sealed System®.
See the key features that make the Miele S8 Alize energy efficient, quiet and convenient.
- Automatic Setting ensures perfect cleaning performance on all surfaces and floor types, without using excessive amounts of energy. By automatically adjusting to maintain the appropriate level of suction for every surface, the S8 Alize only uses the amount of power required without a compromise in performance for perfect cleaning results.
- The AirTeQ Floor Tool is specifically designed for better airflow. A flexible double joint allows the tool to maintain continual contact with the floor and the perfect suction, which provides the same cleaning results as a power brush, while using less energy. When used in combination with the Automatic Setting, the vacuum operates at optimal efficiency, without sacrificing performance.
- New Dynamic Drive (patent pending): Sound and vibration are reduced using Dynamic Drive swivel casters. Exclusive to Miele, integrated shock absorbers and low pressure, inflated tires create smooth and quiet movement across hard flooring.
- Silence System Plus: A newly encapsulated motor and integrated insulation make the Alize exceptionally quiet.
- New Spotlight Handle: This handle is unique to Miele and to the Alize and features a powerful LED spotlight. Whether you’re vacuuming a dimly lit room or using an attachment to clean tall window treatments or clean behind the refrigerator, these powerful LEDs light the way and make cleaning easier.
About Miele Vacuum Cleaners
Miele vacuums are known for legendary performance, advanced filtration and brilliant design, setting the standard for floor care and cleaning worldwide. Miele’s long heritage of vacuum innovations dates back 84 years to the use of Bakelite as a sound dampener in 1927, the advent of convenient integrated tools in1971 and stunning fashion colors in the 1960s to the world’s first HEPA-certified vacuums in the 1990s.
Throughout the century, these award-winning advances have established Miele as the “must have” status vacuum – hailed as “so smart it could start its own Mensa chapter. ’ Beyond the aforementioned accolades, design awards and sleek good looks, Miele continues to focus on making vacuuming easier through patented new technologies like the S7 SwivelNeck™ as well as longer cords, automatic flooring sensors, powerful Vortex Motor System™ and silence settings. Miele’s passion for quality and innovation has resulted in a vacuum that excels not only in cleaning performance, but also in the area of filtration.
According to recent independent tests, there’s no other vacuum that removes dust, dirt and allergens as efficiently as a Miele canister or upright. Miele’s unique combination of AirClean FilterBag™, HEPA filter and Sealed System® design is 99.99+% effective in capturing lung-damaging particles. The key to this design is its hygienic self-closing AirClean FilterBag™ whose revolutionary multi-ply filtering material helps homeowners dispose of the captured particles without coming in contact with them. For more information, visit www.airtruth.com.
About MieleFounded in Germany in 1899 with a single promise of Immer Besser, a phrase meaning Forever Better, Miele has dynamically grown to become the world’s largest family-owned and operated appliance company with more than 16,600 employees, 12 production facilities and representation in nearly 100 countries. As a premium appliance brand represented on all continents, Miele is steadfastly committed to the highest quality, performance and environmental standards. Miele’s range of exceptional consumer appliances includes: vacuum cleaners; laundry systems; rotary irons; dishwashers; built-in convection, speed and steam ovens; cooktops; ventilation hoods; refrigeration; wine storage and espresso/coffee systems.
Additionally, Miele Professional (the commercial product division) offers dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers and rotary irons for commercial use as well as washer-disinfectors for medical, dental and laboratory applications. To enhance your experience and learn more about Miele, visit www.mieleusa.com, find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mieleus, watch us on www.youtube.com/mieleus and follow us on Twitter @MieleUSA
BUY THE ALIZE @ VacShack
Shop online at www.vacshack.com In the Oklahoma City area shop www.acleanerplace.com