Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cleaning Stainless Appliances

When was the last time a cleaning product made you say "WOW!"? Miele "SIDOL Steel & Ceran Cleanser" made me say just that.

We rented a building and remodeled it for our store in Warr Acres (Oklahoma City area). We purchased an inexpensive stainless steel sink to be used for cleaning tools and parts. Needless to say, after six months of two men using it to clean tools and parts, it was in need of a good cleaning. I was amazed at how wonderful it looked after using this product and with so little effort.

I started trying it on other things, such as my stainless steel trash can. I no longer have a glass cooktop but I am anxious for someone who does to try it to tell me if it works as well on that.

TO PURCHASE this product click on the link below

Sidol

The other product I love for quick clean up of my stainless appliances is this Microfiber by CasaBella

With just a little water (get it really wet and then wring out all the water you can) and a circular wiping motion, my appliances shine like new. Especially helpful if you have short time to get ready for guests.

Get this product in Oklahoma City, 12409 N Rockwell Ave, 73142. Oklahoma customers check out our new website, www.acleanerplace.com or shop online at www.vacshack.com









1 comment: